Are you intrinsically motivated to work towards a truly sustainable and equitable future? Do you see yourself as a (future) young leader responsible for making a positive contribution while at the same time feeling that you lack the tools that can drive real systemic change? Would you like to engage with like-minded people to design viable paths?
The Swiss Study foundation is sponsoring 5 supported students to participate at the One Young World Switzerland Caucus 2022! This one-and-a-half days meeting brings passionate (future) young leaders together to “Reshape business today, for a brighter tomorrow”. Together you will rethink the core values of society and business and discuss with inspiring speakers what a ‘net-positive’ future looks like in terms of climate, nature and inequality. A focus will be on how you can act, and how you can collaborate to move towards the common goal.
- Day 1 (June 29th): we set the scene with a keynote speech on ‘Redefining Value’, followed by a series of impulse speeches from leaders in sustainable businesses explaining how they put serving society and the planet at the heart of what they do.
- Day 2 (June 30th): you will get the chance to take part in an interactive workshop with a range of employees from organizations across Switzerland and Europe. These are young (future) leaders like yourself, engaged in key social issues and working towards finding the tools that can drive real systemic change.
- Kate Robertson: co-founder of One Young World (global)
- Matt Lashmar: MD of Masschallenge Switzerland
- Izzy Obeng: CEO of Foundervine
- …and many more…
Organisers: One Young World Switzerland National Board
Coordination: Barbara Dankwa-Egli
Administration: Michelle Hug
Location: Uzwil, St. Gallen, Switzerland
Time: Wednesday 29.6.2022, 14:00 CEST to Thursday, 30.6.2022, 17:30 CEST
Participants: 5 (from the Swiss Study Foundation)
Target audience: Students who are interested in contributing to a sustainable future in their professional life.
Further information: follow the Bühler Group Generation B on LinkedIn for more speaker announcements and teasers